Phase I and Pharmacokinetic Study of Enzastaurin (LY317615) in Children and Adolescents With Refractory Primary CNS Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Enzastaurin (Primary)
- Indications CNS cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 05 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 May 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.