Carbetocin Versus Syntometrine for the Third Stage of Labour Following Vaginal Delivery - A Double-blind Randomised Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Carbetocin (Primary) ; Oxytocin/ergometrine
- Indications Postpartum haemorrhage; Pregnancy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Oct 2009 Resutls published in BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- 22 Sep 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 May 2008 Trial phase changed from III to IV as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.