Phase I evaluation of sodium stibogluconate in combination with interferon alpha-2b followed by cisplatin, vinblastine and temozolomide for patients with melanoma or malignancies potentially responsive to SSG [sodium stibogluconate] and/or interferons.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Sodium stibogluconate (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Dacarbazine; Dacarbazine; Interferon alpha-2b; Vinblastine
- Indications Cancer; Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Jan 2012.