A Double-Blind, Randomized Phase 2b Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Sorafenib Compared to Placebo When Administered in Combination With Paclitaxel in Patients With Locally Recurrent or Metastatic Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TIES
- 15 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2021.
- 15 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 24 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History