Apixaban Versus Acetylsalicylic Acid (ASA) to Prevent Stroke in Atrial Fibrillation Patients Who Have Failed or Are Unsuitable for Vitamin K Antagonist Treatment: A Randomized Double-blind Trial
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apixaban (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Stroke; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AVERROES
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 18 Aug 2017 This trial has been completed in France (End date:2017-04-13).
- 26 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 10 Apr 2016 to 10 Jul 2017.
- 03 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 10 Apr 2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History