A Randomized, Multicenter Study to Assess the Efficacy on Diseases Activity of Enteric-Coated Mycophenolate Sodium Versus Continuation of Azathioprine in Patients With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus on Azathioprine Maintenance Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Azathioprine; Mycophenolate sodium
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 15 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Nov 2010 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2009 to 1 Aug 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Aug 2007 New trial record.