An Open-label Extension Trial to Investigate the Safety and Tolerability of Long-term Treatment With Transdermal Rotigotine in Subjects With Idiopathic Restless Legs Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rotigotine (Primary)
- Indications Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Schwarz Pharma AG; UCB
- 18 Jun 2010 12-month results were presented at the 14th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders, according to a UCB media release.
- 15 Sep 2009 Company UCB added as trial sponsor and affiliate as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Dec 2007 Status change from in progress to completed.