Multi-Center, Open-Label, Dose-Escalating Phase I/II Trial of GS-9219 Administered Once Every Three Weeks Intravenously to Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma or Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rabacfosadine (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 13 Dec 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2010 to 1 Oct 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Dec 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.