Alendronic acid prevents microarchitectural deterioration of trabecular bone in early postmenopausal women
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Alendronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Bone resorption
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 May 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2009 to 1 Apr 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Aug 2007 New trial record.