A phase II, randomized, open label trial of pre-operative (neoadjuvant) letrozole (Femara) vs. letrozole in combination with Avastin [bevacizumab] in post menopausal women with newly diagnosed operable breast cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Letrozole
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 28 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 23 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Sep 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History