A Phase II Evaluation of Abraxane in the Treatment of Recurrent or Persistent Platinum-Resistant Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 23 Aug 2011 Actual end date (Jul 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jun 2010 Results have been presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History