A Phase 1/2a, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of XOMA 052 in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Gevokizumab; Gevokizumab
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors XOMA
- 30 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed. Phase I trials of XOMA 052 are complete according to a XOMA media release.
- 04 Sep 2009 Planned end date (1 May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2009 Interim results were reported in a Xoma media release; Xoma announced positive results from single and multiple dose subcutaneous arms of the trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History