A Positron Emission Tomography study to assess the level and duration of occupancy of serotonin-1a receptors produced by single oral doses of SRA-444 in healthy elderly subjects and in subjects with Alzheimer disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Drugs SRA 444 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 02 Jul 2008 The expected completion date for this trial has been extended from Jan 2008 to Jun 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jul 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Dec 2007 Status change from initiated to recruiting.