Is the a difference between rehabilitation treatment, pelvic floor muscle training, bladder training and anticholinergic drug treatment in UUI [urge urinary incontinence] in the long term: a study of impairment, quality of life, and cost effectiveness.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Tolterodine (Primary)
- Indications Urinary incontinence
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2009 to 1 May 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.