A Phase IIIb, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multi-Center, Placebo- Controlled, Dose-Optimization, Cross-Over, Analog Classroom Study to Assess the Time of Onset of Vyvanse (Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate) in Pediatric Subjects Aged 6-12 With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lisdexamfetamine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 22 Jul 2009 Results have been published online in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health, according to a Shire Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 29 Oct 2008 Results presented at a national psychiatric meeting in Chicago, according to a Shire Pharmaceuticals Group media release.
- 13 Dec 2007 Status change from in progress to completed.