An Italian multicenter, randomized, single blind study of the sirolimus eluting stent in the treatment of diabetic patients with de novo coronary artery lesions
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DESSERT
- Sponsors Cordis Corporation
- 09 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.
- 24 Feb 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2011 to 1 Apr 2009, according to clinicaltrials.gov.
- 11 Jun 2008 Results have been published in the American Journal of Cardiology.