Phase 2, Multicenter, Open-Label, Two-Stage Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Intra-Arterial Catheter-Directed Alfimeprase for Restoration of Neurologic Function and Rapid Opening of Arteries in Stroke (CARNEROS-1).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Alfimeprase (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Stroke
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CARNEROS-1
- Sponsors Nuvelo
- 05 May 2009 Sponsor, affiliate and lead trial centre (ARCA Biopharma) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Mar 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued: Nuvelo have decided to terminate their clinical development of alfimeprase after obtaining disappointing efficacy results in the SONOMA-3 trial [see media release 9086453 and profile 700018108].
- 12 Dec 2007 First patient dosed according to Nuvelo media release.