Neoadjuvant Hormonal Ablation, Imatinib Mesylate and Docetaxel Followed by Radical Prostatectomy for High-Risk Localized Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Imatinib (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Goserelin; Leuprorelin
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Mar 2010 Actual patient number (39) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Mar 2010 Actual end date (Feb 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.