A randomized, double blind, placebo controlled, 4 period incomplete block cross over, multi center, multiple dose (7 days) dose-ranging study to assess the efficacy and safety of 4 doses of NVA237 [glycopyrrolate] in patients with stable COPD [chronic obstructive pulmonary disease], compared to seven days treatment with tiotropium (18microg once daily, open label) as an active control.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 07 Oct 2008 Results have been presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society according to a Sosei Group Corporation media release.
- 07 Oct 2008 Results have been presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 22 Dec 2007 Status change from in progress to completed.