Phase II, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Three Dosage Regimens of MP-376 Solution for Inhalation Given for 28 Days to Stable CF Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Levofloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections; Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mpex Pharmaceuticals
- 24 May 2017 Results of pooled prespecified analysis of MPEX204,MPEX207 and MPEX209 studies presented at the 113th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 14 Sep 2009 Top-line results have been reported in a MPEX Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 14 Sep 2009 Primary endpoint 'bacteriological response' and 'bacteriological colonisation' has been met according to a MPEX Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History