A phase I open-label, dose-escalation trial to evaluate the safety, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics of MGCD0103 (MG 0103) in combination with docetaxel (Taxotere) in subjects with advanced solid malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel; Mocetinostat
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MethylGene; Mirati Therapeutics; Pharmion Corporation
- 03 Dec 2008 Status changed from suspended to discontinued, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov. This Celgene sponsored trial was closed following terminiation of the collaborative agreement between Celgene and MethylGene (for the development of MGCD0103).
- 22 Sep 2008 Celgene Corporation reported as a company Affiliate and Sponsor by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jul 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.