Immunotherapy with depigmented and polymerized allergen extract of Phleum pratense in patients suffering from allergic rhinoconjunctivitis and/or asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Grass pollen hypersensitivity; Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Leti
- 05 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Oct 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2009 to 1 Dec 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.