A Pilot Study of Aprepitant Versus Ondansetron for the Treatment of Opioid Induced Nausea and Vomiting.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary) ; Ondansetron (Primary)
- Indications Nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Sep 2010 Status changed from completed to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2008 Actual completion date for this trial is 1 Apr 2008 according to clinicaltrials.gov record.
- 05 May 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed according to clinicaltrials.gov record.