A comparative study of the efficacy of irbesartan/hydrochlorothiazide 300/25 mg versus valsartan/hydrochlorothiazide 160/25 mg using home blood pressure monitoring in the treatment of mild to moderate hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Irbesartan/hydrochlorothiazide (Primary) ; Valsartan/hydrochlorothiazide (Primary)
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COSIMA-2; COSIMA-II
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 04 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 24th Scientific Meeting of the International Society of Hypertension.
- 16 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jul 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History