A Randomized, Repeat Dose Study to Investigate the Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Tolerability of Solabegron (GW427353) in Combination With Oxybutynin in Healthy Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Oxybutynin; Solabegron
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 12 Mar 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2008 Status changed from completed to recruiting.
- 13 Aug 2007 New trial record.