An open-label study changing generic clozapine formulation to FazaClo (clozapine, USP) orally disintegrating tablets in stable patients with schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Clozapine (Primary)
- Indications Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 14 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2008 to 1 Mar 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jul 2011 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.