Phase II Trial of Bevacizumab and Satraplatin in Docetaxel Treated Metastatic Androgen Independent Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Satraplatin (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Feb 2012 Official tiltle amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.