A phase II, double-blind, placebo controlled, randomized study to assess the efficacy and safety of 2 doses of ZD6474 (Vandetanib) in combination with FOLFOX [oxaliplatin + fluorouracil + folinic acid] vs FOLFOX alone for the treatment of colorectal cancer in patients who have failed therapy with an irinotecan and fluoropyrimidine regimen.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vandetanib (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi Genzyme
- 20 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Feb 2017 This trial has been completed in Spain, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 25 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Dec 2019.