A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, 6-week clinical study to assess the effect of inhaled aclidinium bromide (LAS34273) 200 [micrograms] on exercise endurance and lung hyperinflation in patients with moderate to severe COPD [chronic obstructive pulmonary disease].
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aclidinium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- 22 Sep 2010 Results presented at the 20th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 18 May 2010 Results published in 106th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 09 Sep 2009 Results from this trial will be used in support of a Marketing Authorisation Application with the European Medicines Agency in early 2010 according to an Almirall media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History