A Phase 3, Open-Label, Single-Arm Trial Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of a Subsequent Dose of 13-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine Administered to One Group of Individuals Who Participated in Study 6115A1-500.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 21 Oct 2011 Results were presented at the Annual Meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA).
- 16 Feb 2011 Actual end date changed from Jan 2008 to Jan 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Sep 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 150 to 106 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.