A Phase IV, Randomised, Multicentre, Double-Blind, Study to Evaluate the Clinical Utility of Prospective Genetic Screening (HLA-B 5701) for Susceptibility to Abacavir Hypersensitivity.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Abacavir (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic
- Acronyms PREDICT-1
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jul 2008 Based on data from this trial and the SHAPE study, the US FDA has requested information be added to the current Boxed Warning for abacavir or abacavir-containing treatments [published in an FDA media release].