A Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Rosiglitazone (BRL-049653) on Reduction of Microalbuminuria in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rosiglitazone (Primary) ; Glibenclamide; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Oct 2008 Trial phase changed from IV to III as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.