A 12 month open-label, randomized, multicenter, sequential cohort-group, dose finding study to evaluate the efficacy, safety and tolerability of oral AEB071 versus cyclosporine in combination with everolimus, basiliximab and corticosteroids in de novo adult renal transplant recipients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sotrastaurin (Primary) ; Basiliximab; Ciclosporin; Corticosteroids; Everolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 May 2012 Primary endpoint 'Clinical-failure-rate' has not been met.
- 15 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (NCT00504543).
- 01 Nov 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2011 to 1 Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov. (parent trial: NCT00504543).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History