Melatonin Metabolism Abnormality in Patients With Schizophrenia or Schizoaffective Disorder Treated With Olanzapine and Melatonin Dose Finding for the Correction of the Metabolic Abnormality.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Melatonin (Primary) ; Olanzapine (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar disorders; Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2021.
- 08 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 20 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.