An International, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel, Placebo-Controlled, Flexible Dose Study: Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of Brivaracetam in Subjects (greater than or equal to 16 to 70 Years Old) Suffering From Localization-Related or Generalized Epilepsy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brivaracetam (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy; Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors UCB
- 21 Apr 2016 Pooled analysis of seizure and quality of life outcomes (n=1904) of 9 studies (NCT00175929, NCT00175825, NCT00490035, NCT00464269, NCT00504881, NCT01261325, NCT00175916, NCT00150800, and NCT01339559) were presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 27 Nov 2009 Results will be presented at the 63rd Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society.
- 16 Oct 2009 Additional trial locations identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History