Double-Blind, Randomised, Placebo-Controlled, Phase III Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Bilastine 20 mg Once Daily and Cetirizine 10 mg for the Treatment of Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bilastine; Cetirizine
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Sep 2009 Results have been published in Clinical and Experimental Allergy.
- 16 Aug 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History