A phase I combination trial of SGN-33 (anti-huCD33 mAb; huM195 [humanised monoclonal antibody]; lintuzumab) and lenalidomide (Revlimid) in patients with myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide; Lintuzumab
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Oct 2011 Actual end date (May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.