Phase II study of combination therapy with 5-AZAcytidine, valproic acid, and all-trans retinoic acid [tretinoin] in patients with myelodysplastic syndromes and other myeloid malignancies who cannot receive intensive chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Valproic acid (Primary) ; Tretinoin
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AZAVATRA
- 01 May 2010 Actual end date (May 2010) added as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 01 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 16 Aug 2007 New trial record.