A randomised, double blind, placebo controlled, dose ascending, parallel group study to evaluate the safety, tolerability, steady state pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of SB-656933-AAA following repeated doses in healthy adult subjects. The pharmacokinetic interaction between repeated doses of SB-656933-AAA and single dose of simvastatin will also be assessed.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elubrixin (Primary) ; Simvastatin
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Cystic fibrosis; Diabetic cardiomyopathy; Dyslipidaemias
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from May 2007 to Jun 2007 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 12 Jun 2008 Actual end date for this trial is now Jul 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 12 Jun 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov