A randomized, open-label, single-dose administration, parallel-group study of the pharmacokinetics of etanercept, 25mg or 50 mg, administered subcutaneously to healthy Chinese male subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept (Primary)
- Indications Arthritis; Graft-versus-host disease; Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 23 Jan 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Aug 2007.
- 05 Dec 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 17 Aug 2007 New trial record.