A Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled 2-Period Crossover Study to Evaluate Effectiveness of Single-Dose MK0657 in Combination With Levodopa on Motor Symptoms and Dyskinesias in Patients With Parkinson's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs CERC 301 (Primary) ; Levodopa
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 08 May 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Feb 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.
- 14 Jan 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Feb 2008.