A Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled 2-Period Crossover Study to Evaluate Effectiveness of Single-Dose MK0657 in Combination With Levodopa on Motor Symptoms and Dyskinesias in Patients With Parkinson's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CERC 301 (Primary) ; Levodopa
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 20 Oct 2017 Results assessing the effects of the NR2B selective N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor antagonist MK-0657 on levodopa-induced dyskinesias and motor symptoms in PD patients, were published in the Clinical Neuropharmacology.
- 08 May 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Feb 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.