Phase I/II Trial of Fludarabine in Combination With Intravenous Busulfan and Allogeneic Progenitor Cell Support for Patients With Hematologic Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Busulfan (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Leukaemia; Lymphoma; Myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Sep 2011 Actual end date (August 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.