A Randomized, Open Label Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of the Intravenous and Oral Ibandronic Acid for Improving the Performance Status of Patients With Malignant Bone Disease Secondary to Solid Tumors and Hematological Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ibandronic acid; Ibandronic acid
- Indications Bladder cancer; Cancer metastases; Gastrointestinal cancer; Haematological malignancies; Lung cancer; Multiple myeloma; Ovarian cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 27 Sep 2015 New Source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov:NCT02561039).
- 23 Mar 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed, from Roche record.
- 20 Aug 2007 New trial record.