A Randomized Phase III Trial Comparing a Neoadjuvant Regimen of FEC-75 Followed by Paclitaxel Plus Trastuzumab With a Neoadjuvant Regimen of Paclitaxel Plus Trastuzumab Followed by FEC-75 Plus Trastuzumab in Patients With HER-2 Positive Operable Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Epirubicin; Fluorouracil; Paclitaxel
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Alliance
- 01 May 2017 Results (n=48) assessing genomic characterization of HER positive breast cancer patients and its predictive role for treatment efficacy with chemotherapy and trastuzumab using patient data from NCT00513292 and NCT00353483 trials, published in the Annals of Oncology
- 12 Nov 2013 Primary endpoint 'Complete-pathological-response-rate' has not been met.
- 12 Nov 2013 Results published in the Lancet Oncology.