A randomized, double-blind, active-and placebo-controlled study of the analgesic efficacy and safety of repeated dosing of DIC075V [diclofenac] relative to parenteral ketorolac and placebo in patients with acute post-operative pain after elective orthopedic surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Diclofenac (Primary) ; Ketorolac
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Javelin Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Oct 2010 Secondary endpoints presented at the 2010 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Anesthesiologists.
- 10 Dec 2008 Results were reported in a Javelin Pharmaceuticals media release and complete analysis of data from this trial will be submitted for presentation at a medical meeting in 2009.
- 10 Dec 2008 Primary endpoint 'Pain intensity' has been met according to a Javelin Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History