SME3110 (Fluvoxamine Maleate) in the Treatment of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: A Post-Marketing Clinical Study in Children and Adolescents (8 Through 18 Years of Age) -A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Fluvoxamine (Primary)
- Indications Obsessive-compulsive disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Solvay
- 29 Sep 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2009 to 1 Apr 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jul 2009 Actual patient number (20) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.