A Double-Blind, Randomized Phase 2b Study of Sorafenib Compared to Placebo When Administered in Combination With Chemotherapy for Patients With Locally Advanced or MBC That Has Progressed During or After Bevacizumab Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Gemcitabine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TIES
- 26 Feb 2013 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-duration' has been met.
- 27 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 2011 European Multidisciplinary Cancer Congress.
- 18 Aug 2011 Actual end date (Aug 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History