A Multicenter, Randomized, Cross-Over, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Adherence, Preference, and Satisfaction of Denosumab and Alendronate [alendronic acid] in Postmenopausal Women With Low Bone Mineral Density.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Denosumab (Primary) ; Alendronic acid
- Indications Bone resorption; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DAPS
- Sponsors Amgen
- 01 Jan 2012 Final results published in Osteoporosis International.
- 23 Mar 2011 Results have been presented at ECCEO11-IOF according to an Amgen media release; results were also reported in the media release.
- 08 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to results reported at the 2010 IOF World Congress on Osteoporosis and 10th European Congress on Clinical and Economic Aspects of Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History