An Open-Label, Single-Arm, Phase 2 Study of Carfilzomib in Patients With Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Biomarker; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen; Onyx Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Dec 2016 Results of a population pharmacokinetic model analysis and exposure response analysis based on pooled data from PX171-003, PX171-004, PX171-005, PX171-006, PX171-007, ASPIRE, ENDEAVOR, CFZ001 and CFZ002 studies published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 06 Nov 2012 Data from four phase II trials will be presented at the 54th American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting (abstract #4037), according to an Onyx Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History